Dear Albany Leadership Families,
There are few important pieces of information as we close out the 2020-2021 school year:
Summer Office Hours begin on June 28th – The main office will be open from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday. The main office staff also will be available via phone at (518) 694-5300, for any questions.
Chromebook Drop-off – Below is a schedule for when students can return to the school to return Chromebooks and donate uniforms:
- Student Chromebooks must be returned to Albany Leadership.
- Seniors must return their Chromebooks to obtain their diplomas.
- Unreturned Chromebooks will be deactivated at the conclusion of the school year.
|Seniors||June 21, 2021||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Juniors||June 22, 2021||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Sophomores||June 23, 2021||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Freshmen||June 24, 2021||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
Uniform Donation – Students are asked to donate unneeded and gently used uniform pieces to Albany Leadership.
- All uniform pieces will be accepted (shirts, sweaters, fleeces, pants & skirts) – Sweaters & Fleeces are needed.
Summer School – Summer school will be administered in person and run from July 6th through August 12th. Students will be required to register for summer school at one of our two enrollment days:
- Monday, June 28th, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 29th, 12:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Students required to attend summer school will be personally contacted at the end of June.
- Students in need of a Chromebook for summer school will return to the school to sign out a Chromebook during summer school registration on June 28h and June 29th.
- Enclosed you will also find our 2021 Summer School brochure. This document outlines questions and concerns that might support our Summer School implementation.
- For more information regarding summer school, please contact the main office at (518) 694-5300, or Mr. Patterson, Summer School Principal, at email@example.com.
2021 Summer Food Service Program – Albany Leadership will be providing breakfast and lunch meals to all youth 18 years old and younger. Breakfast will be available from 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. and lunch will be available from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. For more information, please contact the main office at (518) 694-5300 or Mr. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you again to our entire Albany Leadership Community for your ongoing dedication, support, and efforts. Be safe and be well, and enjoy your summer!