The Albany Leadership Interval Exams are from January 25- January 29. Please contact the main office at 518-694-5300, if you have any questions about the exams your daughter is scheduled to take.
- All exams will be administered remotely (at home)
- Students with accommodations may take exams at school with permission – Please contact Dr. Jennie Evans
- Exams may be opened in Schoology starting at 8:00 a.m. on the scheduled day.
- Students will have up to two total hours to complete an interval exam, with exception of Art/Photography (information posted in Schoology)
- Exams must be completed before 11:59 p.m. of the listed day.
- Exams in progress after 11:59 p.m. will be automatically closed and no additional time will be granted.
- Teachers will be available for support and/or answer questions about exams during the times listed in the table below for the exams indicated in the same row.
- Teachers will inform students and review the above policies and procedures with students prior to the exams.
Please reach out directly to your teachers with any exam-specific questions.